Architecture and Design homework help.
CSMT 350: Green Building Design and Construction
Final Paper: 15% of the Course Grade
Reducing the Carbon Footprint of the Built Environment (1000-1200 words; no less, no more).
Description: Describe how in creating the built environment, the carbon footprint of its life cycle can be reduced.
The paper must have minimum of 5 citations both in the body of paper and all references/citations gathered together at end with a citation/reference page.
Submission must be through blackboard in a word document format with your name in the file name; failure of which will result in points deduction.
Emailed (and/or picture) papers will not be graded and will be scored at 0%.
Grading criteria include but are not limited to:
- Structure and formatting
- a) Spelling and grammar, sentence structure, and general writing.
- b) Appropriate use of citations and formatting.
- a) Are there at least five data points from legitimate sources?
- b) Are the data points appropriate and meaningful for the purposes of this paper?
- c) Does the discussion of the data provide a thoughtful analysis in the context of the material presented in class and/or having to do with concepts of sustainability?
- d) Plagiarism is not permitted. Content copied direct from sources will be fully penalized. All work will be through SafeAssign.
Note: Quality work will be awarded bonus points!