>Article writing homework help.
These posts are to be discussions and NOT reiterations of the material. You should bring original thoughts to the conversation and NOT simply summarize the information. Think critically and bring to light ideas and/or concepts that are new and share a different perspective.
- Students are expected to: (1) originate his or her own post AND (2) respond to at least ONE additional classmate’s thread.
- Word count: main post: 250 words; peer response 150 words.
- Please see the rubric in each discussion regarding how posts will be graded.
- Good posts should be concise and to the point and should not ramble.
Watch the following videos:
For this discussion post, post a link to an advertisement for an Indeed.com (Links to an external site.) job that involves strategic communication, and answer the following questions:
- What skills are needed for the job? Explain why these skills are important for this particular job.
- What other skills are needed for this job that may not be posted?
- Is this a job that you would consider applying for? Why or why not?
Remember, make sure you include a link in your discussion post. You will lose points for not including a link.