Article writing homework help. Unit V Essay
- Weight: 9% of course grade
In this unit, you learned about hypothesis testing. For this assignment, you will be composing an essay to demonstrate what you have learned about this topic. In your essay, you should do the following.
- Discuss the five steps in hypothesis testing, citing examples where necessary.
- Define null and research hypotheses.
- Explain how to prepare data for hypothesis testing.
- Describe exploratory data analysis as a prelude to hypothesis testing.
- Distinguish between Type I and II errors. What are the implications of each?
Be sure to begin your essay with an introduction section that includes a thesis statement for the paper. Click here for a tutorial on introductions and conclusions created by the CSU Writing Center. Click here for a printable version of the tutorial with a transcript. Your essay must be at least two pages in length, and you must use at least three references. Any information from a resource must be cited and referenced in APA format, and your essay should be formatted in APA style