Business & Finance homework help.
1. 1500 words
2. APA 6th style referencing
3. need to do part B only and focus on only 1 change in the assessment
4. Develop Change Request Form in appendix section
5. We will spend some time working together into applying some T&T from Quality Management that can also give you some ideas for your Assessment 1 (Part B).
For us to do that, I’d like to ask you to come prepared so we can have more time for the activity and discussions:
- Read the Case Study: Kerzner, H. 2013. Project Management Case Studies – The Trophy Project.pdf
You may also like to check some of the videos regarding Quality Management and some of its tools & techniques:
- Afinity Diagram: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UynxDyr0lAo&feature=youtu.be
- Importance of Quality Control: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVm50_dWsNk&feature=youtu.be
- 7 Quality Control tools:
- Six Sigma overview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EDYfSl-fmc
6. Part B: Change Control Based upon the given case study, in groups or as an individual, develop a report on change control. In the report:
(1.) Identify one (1) change required for the case study. Critically analyse its impact on scope, time, cost, quality of the project and the techniques used to manage the change.
(2.) Explain what processes are involved in submitting such request to deal with the change proposed from your analysis of the case study.
(3.) Identify and discuss options (at least 2) to satisfy the change request and any risks associated to the options.
(4.) Complete the change request/control form provided or one that is used from a workplace. The written part of your change control report should consist of 1500 words/student & 1 change!
7. Assessment 1 Part B Breakdown Structure:
 Propose a change! a) What are the required changes? (one change per student) b) What’s the impact of these changes to scope, time, cost & quality? Analyse the change! c) What are the tools & techniques you recommend to help manage those changes?
 Explain what change management process you will follow a) Consider the following before choosing a process: • Are there different change control processes for small or bigger projects? • Are there different processes for different levels of change – big or small? b) What is the scale of your change? How are you going to make this change? Who needs to be involved in the change?
 Propose actions/options to implement the change a) What are those options? (at least 2 options) b) Identify the relationship between options and the risks that may rise from implementing them.
 Now, after all the analysis is done, summarise everything into the Change Request Form a) A template can be found on the BB under Key Learning Resources. b) One form should be made for each change proposed (One change per student) c) This is “pretty much” a summary of your report!