>Computer Science homework help.
Chapter 12 – study questions 1-11, Exercise 1 & 2
- What does the term information systems ethics mean?
- What is a code of ethics? What is one advantage and one
disadvantage of a code of ethics?
- What does the term intellectual property mean? Give an
- What protections are provided by a copyright? How do you
- What is fair use?
- What protections are provided by a patent? How do you obtain
- What does a trademark protect? How do you obtain one?
- What does the term personally identifiable information mean?
- What protections are provided by HIPAA, COPPA, and FERPA?
- How would you explain the concept of NORA?
- What is GDPR and what was the motivation behind this regulation?
- Provide one example of how information technology has created an ethical dilemma that would not have existed before the advent of I.T.
- Find an example of a code of ethics or acceptable use policy related to information technology and highlight five points that you think are important.