Computer Science homework help.
Please solve four (4) programming problems related to the content presented in Chapter 11 in your text. You can find the programming problems in the attached file (Module 4 Programming Problems Worksheet.docx (Links to an external site.)).
- Download the worksheet and save it as Mod4-Worksheet-Programming-Last-First.docx. For example, Mod4-Worksheet-Programming-Smith-John.docx.
- Consider the problem, design an algorithm (or algorithms) that would solve the problem, and then implement the algorithm in Java.
- Create a new folder and name it as Mod4-Java-Programming-Last-First, for example, Mod4-Java-Programming-Smith-John.
- Write the source code for each problem and save them as .java files in the folder you created. There are four programming problems for this module so you should have four .java files. Name your java files as Mod4Problem#.java, for example, Mod4Problem1.java.
- Please insert the algorithm written in pseudocode as a comment in the beginning of your program.
- Take screenshots of your running program – you can take screenshots using PrintScreen or any tool that you are familiar with, making sure that the console window in which you run the program appears on the screen.
- Copy the screenshots in the worksheet. If your program has different outcomes, take screenshots of each variation.
- Compress the folder that saves all of your java files as .zip file. Please note don’t save the worksheet in the same folder as they need to be submitted separately.
- Submit the following two files as attachments by clicking the Submit Assignment button above.
This assignment is worth 40 points. You can find the grading rubric for each program in the worksheet attached above.
- Sports Statistics (10 pts.).
- Reading Materials (10 pts.).
- Courses (10 pts.).
- Electronic Equipment (10 pts.).