Computer Science homework help. Reading
HAO MENG, ZHI-CHAO CHENG, & TIAN-CHAO GUO. (2016). Positive Team Atmosphere Mediates the Impact of Authentic Leadership on Subordinate Creativity. Social Behavior & Personality: An International Journal, 44(3), 355–368. http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=s3h&AN=114485096&site=eds-live&custid=s8501869&groupid=main&profile=eds_new
Brock, J. K.-U., & von Wangenheim, F. (2019). Demystifying AI: What Digital Transformation Leaders Can Teach You about Realistic Artificial Intelligence. California Management Review, 61(4), 110–134. https://doi.org/10.1177/1536504219865226 http://search.ebscohost.com/login.aspx?direct=true&AuthType=shib&db=buh&AN=138097013&site=eds-live&custid=s8501869&groupid=main&profile=eds_new
This week’s journal article focus on the how positive team culture can correct the impact of lagging leadership creativity. Additionally, we discussed how digital transformation leaders in regard to artificial intelligence (AI). After reviewing the reading, please answer the following questions:
1. What is your definition of AI? Please explain.
2. What is your opinion of AI, is the technology currently available? Why or why not?
3. Please note at least four AI technologies, explain if they are truly AI or something else. Thoroughly explain your answer.
4. How is AI perceived as different in various industries and locations? Please explain.
· 3-5 pages in length (not including title page or references)
· APA guidelines must be followed. The paper must include a cover page, an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
The writing should be clear and concise. Headings should be used to transition thoughts. Don’t forget that the grade also includes the quality of writing.