Education homework help.
Reflective Journal: Design and Analysis
During your course of study in the M.Ed. program you have examined the importance of designing content that is aligned with organizational standards and organizational structure.
In this journal, you will reflect on these Master’s of Education program learning outcomes:
- Design: Construct theory-based instructional content in accordance with organizational requirements and regulatory standards.
- Analysis: Analyze organizational structure, curricula, policies, procedures, standards, and assessment strategies of educational organizations, and determine effective means of compliance or innovation, problem solving, communication, and community building.
Write a 1–2 page paper in which you:
- Reflect on how you have grown in your ability to design instruction to align with a particular organizational structure.
- Examine how your coursework in the M.Ed. program and your work experience have helped you to grow in the areas of design and analysis and how you have used or will use these competencies in your current or future position.
- Attach one to three pieces of evidence or artifacts from your work environment to demonstrate your competencies in the areas of design and analysis (e.g., workshop documents of a presentation prepared and delivered to colleagues, documentation to show improved student scores or trainee performance, pictures of you using a pertinent form of technology in the classroom, and so on).
- If you do not have any workplace artifacts, reflect upon your strengths and weakness for achieving the identified standard. Determine the main ways in which you might implement the standard and analyze the means by which you would assess the effectiveness of its implementation. (This will become your artifact submission.)