>English homework help.
Topic: “Would a public health approach to immigration policy decrease metal trauma for children separated in America?”
This week, you will find three scholarly, peer-reviewed research articles on “Would a public health approach to immigration policy decrease metal trauma for children separated in America?” . Remember that next week you will submit a paper on Scientific and/or Mathematical/Analytical perspectives of inquiry, so use this week’s assignment to prepare materials and collect information for that purpose.
Use articles that will help you explain and describe scientific issues and/or statistical data or economic information related to your topic. You will analyze and evaluate these articles in your submission, which should include:
- A brief introductory paragraph.
- Three separate paragraphs, one for each of the three articles, each presenting:
- A brief 3–4 sentence summary of the article (use in-text citations)
- An explanation of why the article will be useful in addressing your problem or issue
- A brief conclusory paragraph
- An APA Style reference list on a separate page
Your paper should be 1–3 pages in length (including the References page). Adhere to APA Style throughout.
- Establish your topic is a problem (establish link between health issue and medical condition in your population)
- Which body systems are affected? Or Which medical conditions are related
- What are the economic issues involved?
*** First article would be:
1. Mental health trauma and the separation of the population from parents
2. PTSD and its population (which is caused due to trauma)
3. Please choose an article on the body system affected or another medical condition caused by trauma
*I’ve attached an example template