Environmental science homework help.
The research paper will be a minimum of 3.5 to 4 pages in length on a subject matter/chapter from the Safety Supervisors’ Manual (Communication, Safety & Health Training, Safety & Health Inspections, Industrial Hygiene, PPE, Ergonomics, Hand & Power Tools, Electrical Safety, Fire Safety, or Safety in your particular job/career).
- The research paper will follow a modified AMA style, no abstract or keywords.
- It will include a properly formatted title page (title of paper, your name, Wake Technical Community College, course, date).
- The body will be double-spaced Times New Roman 12-point font with bold, left justified headings and italicized, centered subheadings.
- Referenced material will be denoted with a superscripted number in the body of the document.
- Each paragraph will have half-inch indentations.
- Page numbers will be centered in the footer section of the BODY ONLY (no page numbers on title, reference or appendix pages).
- The reference page (no pagination) will include at least 5 references. References are numbered, single-spaced within and double-spaced between references. They are typed in order of their appearance in the body of the text. Each reference will include the author’s name, date, title of the article/book/, page numbers, and website url (link and blue color removed).
- Appendices (no pagination) can include any images that help explain your subject matter, etc. Each appendix will be labeled separately, e.g. Appendix A, Appendix B, etc, and depending on size can be on the same or different pages. Each should include the url reference location under the item, and a title, on top of the picture/table, if necessary.
- Save the Title, References, Appendices, and Body to separate documents. Save all the documents to the same filename: <lastname>-ISC121-(Title, Safety, Reference, Appendix)
This assignment is worth 30% of the course grade. The individual grade will have the following points: body-75 points, references-5 points, formatting-5 points, spelling/grammar-5 points, oral presentation-10 points
This assignment will be due by midnight on Saturday, December 12th.