History homework help. Length: 2000 words
Task Your task is to respond to one of the following questions.
- What effect did Christianity have on sexual practices?
- Investigate attitudes to abortion in nineteenth-century Britain or America.
- What were the features of eighteenth-century homosexual subcultures?
- Is it accurate to characterise the Victorian era as a period of sexual repression?
- Were puritan attitudes to sexuality austere?
- How have scientific, medical and legal professions regulated sex and sexuality?
- Are romantic friendships evidence of a nineteenth-century lesbian subculture?
- Explain the major approaches to writing histories of sex and sexuality.
- Were the 1960s a period of ‘sexual revolution’?
- Assess community responses to the HIV/AIDS crisis in the late twentieth century?
- The essay should be between 2000 words in length (excluding bibliography and intext referencing or footnotes).
- Your name and student number must be written clearly at the top of the submission along with the question you are attempting to answer
- The essay must comprise an introduction, main body and conclusion, and it must be written in clear prose and have a coherent structure. Do not use subheadings.
- You may use any readings provided in the course, but you must also consult additional scholarly sources. All sources must be cited using appropriate in-text referencing conventions, or footnotes if you prefer. As a guide, you should use at least 10 sources.
- All sources used in your response must be fully cited in a bibliography (as outlined in the Guide to Referencing).
- Unacceptable sources include lecture notes, encyclopaedias, and unverifiable internet sources (e.g. Wikipedia
Each essay must be written in at least 12-point font, double spaced with appropriate margins Research Essay