Law homework help.
Write a 250 to 300-word essay answering the following questions about the assigned article.
- What is the purpose of this article?
- How does this article fit with the types of cohabitation described in the text?
- What methods did the author use to collect her “evidence?”
- Grounded theory is an important qualitative method used in social science. What is grounded theory based on your reading of this article.
- Who comprised the sample, and how does that effect how well we can generalize these findings to populations with differing demographic characteristics and outside Colorado?
- What were the concerns over the meaning of marriage?
- What were the concerns about how marriage might affect the relationship?
- How did the finding in this paper match the reading in your text?
- How did this study make an important contribution to our knowledge about cohabitation?
- If we replicated this study in Nashville, Tennessee, do you think we would find similar results?