Management homework help.
Part B: Your Marketing Plan
Using the same company The Beauty Bar from Part A: Your Marketing Plan, for this assignment, you will focus on the company’s branding strategy, primary and secondary target markets, positioning statement, and consumer behavior.
Note: You should make all assumptions needed for the completion of this assignment.
Create the second part of your marketing plan in 8 pages
- Describe or list the feedback you received on Part A of your marketing plan. Explain how you will use the feedback to improve your plan.
- Develop a branding strategy for your product or service that covers the brand name, logo, slogan, and at least one brand extension.
- Thoroughly analyze the primary and secondary markets that you want to target. Thoroughly include the demographic profile (age, gender, ethnicity, and so on), psychographic profile, professional profile, geographic profile, and any other segment you deem necessary.
- Prepare a positioning statement. Include a perceptual map that shows your company’s position against its competitors. From this map, create a statement that depicts your position.
- Examine the relevant consumer behavior for your target market. Explain the main reasons why the brand name, logo, slogan, brand extension, and positioning statement are right for the identified target market.
- Use at least three academic resources as quantitative marketing research to determine the feasibility of your product or service. These resources should be industry specific and relate to your chosen product or service.
- Attached is a copy of how the paper should be formatted and Part A
Feedback given was:
References and Citations: Your paper used three (3) academic, peer reviewed references as quantitative marketing research to determine the feasibility of your product / service. In order to receive most points, you must submit four (4) or more. You showed a clear understanding of academic, peer reviewed references. Most of your APA formatting for your references is correct.
Overall, I really like the way that you wrote your paper. It was clearly written, and very well-organized, which made it very easy to follow your analysis.