Management homework help.
- Investments Activity
For this week’s activity, go to the Strayer library search page and use your textbook to answer the following questions using the Week 7 Investments Template [DOCX]. attached below.
- Describe the differences among the following three types of orders: market, limit, and stop loss. Provide examples of each in your own words.
- What is a short sale of stock? Provide an example in your own words.
- Use your textbook to define the term short sale as it pertains to stock.
- Describe buying on margin. Provide an example in your own words.
- Why is it illegal to trade on insider information? Provide an example in your own words.
- Note: Write responses and definitions in your own words—do not copy and paste from the Internet. Refer to the Strayer library Q: How Do I Paraphrase? video as needed to help you complete this assignment.
Note: This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.