Management homework help.
Assignment 3: Startup Funds
Due Week 7 and worth 100 points
Write a one page overview of your plan for the startup funds and working capital strategy for your business plan. Remember, you will take feedback from all submitted portions of your plan, revise, and then submit the final business plan in Week 9.
Write a one (1) page paper in which you:
- Describe what startup funds and working capital are.
- Propose a method for obtaining the necessary funds for your business.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- This course requires use of new Strayer Writing Standards (SWS). The format is different than other Strayer University courses. Please take a moment to review the SWS documentation for details.
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the process of developing a business plan and setting up the company.
- Analyze money sources for finding and managing funds.
- Determine the most effective communication process to present the business to investors.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in entrepreneurship.
- Write clearly and concisely about entrepreneurship using proper writing mechanics.
Click here to view the grading rubric for this assignment.