Management homework help.
Clearly mark each discussion question and answer it directly. Do not write a single paper
that intermingles your answers to the questions
. Management is not linear, so there is no limit on which topics/concepts may be included
in your case analysis. The expectation is that you demonstrate understanding of all
assigned resources up to this point in the course. You may also reference topics/concepts
from upcoming modules or any relevant, non-assigned resources.
For each question, a MINIMUM of 4 textbook concepts and 2 assigned articles/videos
should be cited. Failure to meet this minimum will result in a 0 score on the question.
Nuts & Bolts
1. Answer any 2 of the discussion questions listed below. Use standard formatting (12 point,
Times New Roman, Double Spaced) and make sure to answer the questions completely
and thoroughly. Your responses should be submitted via the assignment link in
2. Please note, you are expected to use material from class readings and/or videos to support
your responses. When applying terms/concepts from the textbook, apply bold and
underlined formatting to those terms. Terms/concepts from the textbook do not need a
3. When applying concepts from the assigned (or outside of class) resources, please cite
using APA style. Provide a single reference list at the end of the case analysis.
Discussion Questions Answer these questions.
1. What did Tannis do well, and where did she fall short in the initial stages of the case
(before the first evening/dinner)?
2. What kind of power and influence did Blankenship have and exert?
3. What factors influenced Tannis’s initial perceptions?
4. Was Vujevic an impartial colleague or a manipulator?