Management homework help. ASSIGNMENT FOR UNIT 2.
PLEASE ALL SOLUTIONS MUST FOLLOW THE APA 7 FORMAT WITH IN-TEXT CITATIONS AND REFERENCES AT LEAST 3-4. ALSO MUST HAVE AN INTRODUCTION STATING THE ISSUES WITH DEFINITIONS WHERE APPLICABLE AND THE BODY THE SOLUTIONS AND A CONCLUSION AND WHERE APPLICABLE A RECOMMENDATION ATTACHED ARE THE RUBICS FOR THE SOLUTIONS. ALSO NOTE THAT ALL DEFINATIONS MUST BE IN-TEXT AND REFERENCED.
BUS 5114 MANAGEMENT INFORMATION SYSTEMS AND TECHNOLOGY
1. Discussion Assignment (600 WORDS)
Discuss the implications of Moore’s law and faster, cheaper computing on a firm’s ability to create a sustainable competitive advantage. PLEASE IN-TEXT CITATIONS AND REFERENCES SHOULD INCLUDE READINGS THAT’S WHY I HAVE ADDED ALL READINGS FOR THIS UNIT.
· Text: Watson, R. T. (2007). Information Systems. Global Text Project. Licensed under Creative Commons 3.0
· Chapter 7
· Text: Gallaugher, J. (2015). Information Systems: A Manager’s Guide to Harnessing Technology. Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License.
· Chapters 5, 9, 10 and 12
· Text: Bourgeois, D. T. (2014). Information Systems for Business and Beyond. Saylor.org. Licensed under Creative Commons (CC BY) Attribution.
· Chapter 2 and Chapter 3
· Weill, P., Subramani, M., & Broadbent, M. (2002). Building IT infrastructure for strategic agility. MIT Sloan Management Review, 44(1), 57. Available from http://www.ics.uci.edu/~wscacchi/Tech-EC/EC-EB-Infrastructure/IT-strategy-infrastructure-invest-SMR-2002.pdf
· Robertson, B., & Sribar, V. (2002). The Case for Adaptive Infrastructure. http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26113
BUS 5117 STRATEGIC DECISION MAKING AND MANAGEMENT
Ketchen, D & Short, J. (2012) Strategic Management: Evaluation and Execution. This book is licensed under a Creative Commons by-nc-sa 3.0 license.
· Chapter 2
Papulova, Z. (2014). The significance of vision and mission development for enterprises in Slovak Republic. Journal of Economics, Business and Management, (2)1. Retrieved July 23, 2015 from: http://www.joebm.com/papers/90-A00009.pdf or download here.
2. DISCUSSION ASSIGNMENT (600 WORDS)
Choose any organization with a vision, mission, and/or goal statements. Describe all three and evaluate them using the “triple bottom line” or any other tools from this week’s textbook reading. Reformulate one of the statements based on your evaluation.
Be sure that you properly cite any resources using APA format.
3. WRITTEN ASSIGNMENT(at least four pages in length, exclusive of the reference page, double-spaced in Times New Roman (or its equivalent) font which is no greater than 12 points in size. The paper should cite at least two additional sources independent of the article. Paper and citations should be in APA format.) 1,500 WORDS.
Read “The Significance of Vision and Mission Development for Enterprises in Slovak Republic.” (http://www.joebm.com/papers/90-A00009.pdf). Consider how these statements are formed by the strategic management process.
· Select three key ideas or facts from the article which you believe are most important for a firm competing in a global market. Why are they the most important to the process?
· What role does a strong leader play in the formulation vision and mission statements?
· Analyze whether internal (company culture, firm’s resources, etc.) or external (government regulations, competition, etc.) are the most relevant to a global firm’s vision and mission statements.
Submit a written paper which is at least four pages in length, exclusive of the reference page, double-spaced in Times New Roman (or its equivalent) font which is no greater than 12 points in size. The paper should cite at least two additional sources independent of the article. Paper and citations should be in APA format. NB: PLEASE FIND ATTACHED THE RUBIC. DEAR PLEASE FOLLOW THE RUBIC IT IS KEY AND IT IS ATTACHED THANK YOU.