>Management homework help.
******PLEASE NO PLAGARISM !!!!*******
Today, you learned that your organization has a significant change initiative planned within the next 6 months. The chief executive officer (CEO) has asked you, the human resources (HR) director, to lead this change initiative. You will need to motivate your supervisors as they work directly with the employees; their role in this change will be critical. For this assignment, you will start by doing some self-analysis to prepare yourself to take on heading up the change initiative.
First, begin your paper by briefly describing the change that will take place at your organization. Then, browse the Internet to find one of the many leadership style quizzes that are available. Take the assessment to learn more about your personal leadership style. Consider a traditional leadership style test such as What’s Your Leadership Style?. An assessment that gives a more nontraditional leadership style assessment is The Leadership Legacy Assessment: Identifying Your Instinctive Leadership Style. However, feel free to find your own. Ensure that the assessment provides enough analysis for you to be able to determine your own style.
Once you have taken a leadership style assessment, you will then write a reflection paper that includes the elements listed below.
- Compare and contrast your two top leadership styles. Did your results surprise you? Why, or why not?
- Evaluate how your leadership style could impact employee motivation and the change initiative.
- Select two supervisors from those portrayed in the unit lesson to join your change initiative team, and explain why you would choose them. What roles are they best suited to play in the change process, and how will you mentor them to utilize their strengths and improve on their weaknesses?
- Provide an analysis of the motivational theories that could play a role in successfully leading employees through the change initiative.
- Identify areas where you think you can improve on your own leadership skills to ensure this change initiative is a success.
Your reflection paper should be a minimum of three pages in length. Your writing should reflect an in-depth consideration and personalization of the concepts presented in this unit, and your interpretations should be insightful and supported.
Any sources must be properly cited. Adhere to APA Style when creating citations and references for this assignment. APA formatting, however, is not necessary.