Marketing homework help.
Using the Stakeholder Analysis Assignment Template [DOCX], write a 4–5 page paper in which you:
- Select a local, state, or national public policy that is relevant today in the local, regional, or national news
- Local: community or urban growth (examples: results of rezoning, reuse of public structures, closed down school/public buildings that will convert to private business enterprise).
- State: Private land converted to public spaces (examples: airports, road, or highway usage).
- Federal: Gun policy, drug policy, immigration (examples: effects on jobs, background checks, cultural changes in communities).
- Identify how the policy was formulated from a historical standpoint and identify which stakeholders were involved in the process.
- Appraise the position whether the policy creates a benefit for one group (or stakeholder) while other groups experience disadvantages or negative challenges because of public policy implementation.
- Appropriately incorporate at least three quality sources. A quality source can be either grey literature, such as a news article, or scholarly, such as peer-reviewed works. In the case of public administration, government websites are appropriate quality resources.
- Use the Stakeholder Analysis Assignment Template [DOCX].
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
Note: Wikipedia, SparkNotes, and similar websites do not qualify as academic resources. Visit the Strayer University Library to conduct research.
The course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Evaluate policy outcomes using a variety of methods and techniques.