Marketing homework help. 1st Semester 2020 -2021 E-Marketing
The College of Administrative and Finance Sciences
Digital Marketing Plan Project
You work for a company as a digital marketing manager and you’ve been asked to prepare a comprehensive digital marketing campaign. The campaign will run for the duration of one year, starting January until December 2021.
You can choose any company to work with as long as:
· It is a local company.(https://site.paytabs.com/en/about/) A Saudi company.
· It is a startup that was established in the last (3 – 6) years, 2014 onwards.
· It can belong to any industry sector.
around (1000) words: Due week 13. on 21/11/2020. (Refer to the Textbook Chapters 7, 8, 9 &10) – For legal reasons, you will not actually create business profiles and launch a campaign on different platforms. You will merely write the proposed plan and the expected results and accumulated costs, using real facts from the chosen used platforms. So, do the proper research and choose wisely.
Create a campaign for your company to launch, starting January 2021 till December, that will be active for 12 months. Marketing budget: SR 450,000 to spend on digital advertising media over the next 12 months. The budget also includes up to SR 340,500 for advertising creative and content development, and for the company to manage the program.
a. What is your campaign message? (about your digital campaign message)
b. What is your digital marketing campaign Schedule: recommend digital marketing content and the schedule for the content? (Must include timeline for the content distribution, frequency of posts and ads).
c. What platforms and digital media you will use to deploy your campaign, and for which purpose? Social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat) and any other platform that might help achieve your goals, like google, YouTube, etc. (Must include screenshots of the platforms’ process of creating the campaign) . Also, include a table of the budget allocations for each platform on a monthly basis. Try to justify your selection.
d. Monitoring and Optimization: describe how you will measure and improve digital marketing performance during the campaign. What tools you will use to monitor the campaign’s activity. (Must include screenshots of the monitoring tools that will keep track of your costs and activity).
Important instructions and Notes
|Part 1||Due 8/10/2020||5 Marks|
|Part 2 & 1||Due 05/11/2020||10 Marks|
|Part 3 & 2 &1||Due 26/11/2020||10 Marks|
1. This is an individual work.
2. You will submit online through blackboard.
3. A cover page is required for each submission, one mark will be deducted if there is no cover page.
4. The submitted document needs to be structured as follow: a cover page, assignments’ requirements’, then your answers. without these instructions.
5. The assignments parts will be each submitted on a different date. However, part 2 needs to contain part one, and part 3 needs to contain parts 1 & 2.
6. The reference list, a minimum number of 10 references and citations is required, and you must use APA referencing style.
· Quotations must be cited to its resources.
7. The paper styles:
· The format of the paper needs to be introduction, main body and conclusion.
· Your work needs to be consistent in terms of style, tone and appearance.
· Font size: 12.
· Font type: Times New Roman,
· Page are numbered.
· 1.5 spacing between lines and paragraphs.
· Left alignment.
8. Entire project word count, around 2500 words.
9. You must check the spelling and grammar mistakes before submitting the assignment. You can ask someone to proofread your work or use online tools.
10. Up to 20% of the total grade will be deducted for providing a poor structure of assignment. Structure includes these elements: paper style, free of spelling and grammar errors.
11. In case of any questions, please refer to your instructor.
Best of Luck!!
ECOM 301 Project