Psychology homework help. TOPIC: IMPROVING MEDICATION ADHERENCE IN HOME HEALTH CARE SETTINGS.
This assignment is Based on a previously completed Research. It a Quality Improvement Project but the topic has changed. PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED. PLEASE FOLLOW THE PROFESSOR’S DIRECTION AND MAKE CORRECTIONS AS SUGGESTED
Please see the ATTACHED previously completed Sample, which must be Modified.
· This should be a Research that is already translated into Quality Improvement and Practice
· Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments.
Chapter 1 of the Direct Practice Improvement (DPI) Project is titled “Introduction to the Project” and includes background and other essential information regarding the overall DPI Project design and components.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Access the textbook “The Doctor of Nursing Practice Essentials: A New Model for Advanced Practice Nursing textbook. Chapter 10 of this textbook provides an excellent template for a DNP-focused scholarly project.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite.
Use the “DPI Proposal Template” to help you develop a draft of the Introduction (Chapter 1) of your DPI Project Proposal. Keep in mind this is an outline and formatting structure; it may be of use to you but recall that each project will vary in nature and scope, so adaptations to this format may be required. Sections in Chapter 1 include:
1. Chapter 1: Introduction to the Project
2. Background of the Project
3. Problem Statement
4. Purpose of the Project
5. Clinical Question(s)
6. Advancing Scientific Knowledge
7. Significance of the Project
8. Rationale for Methodology
9. Nature of the Project Design
10. Definition of Terms
11. Assumptions, Limitations, Delimitations
12. Summary and Organization of the Remainder of the Project
Much of this information can be gleaned from your DPI Prospectus and 10 Strategic Points, but you will find that new as well as expanded content in specific areas will be required, depending on the nature of your proposed DPI Project.