>Psychology homework help.
The Failed Project Case Study will be used to complete the case analysis for module 5. Refer also to PMBOK Chapter 6 & 7:Time & Cost
One of the best ways to learn is to analyze a case, a particular situation that exemplifies the issues, strengths, and weaknesses that are faced when actually managing a project. This is a proven learning tool shown to reinforce knowledge and understanding of material. The case studies focus on two important aspects of project management, aspects that are used to judge the success of projects.
Time and cost is the first case study because projects have specified budgets and timeframes which the project manager must, at the very least, be able to meet.
- Introduce the case and offer a summary of the issues and the main concerns in the case.
- Explain how the issues and concerns could impact the success of the project.
- Drawing from the PMBOK Guide and other course material, and most importantly your knowledge and expertise of project management, critique how the case was handled. What was done right, what went wrong, what could have been done differently, why, and how?
- Explain what you learned about project management from the case.
- Must reference theory, concepts, material covered in the course, and Project Material in general.
- Must be in APSA, APA, MLA, or in approved stated citation/reference format with in-text citations and a bibliography/work cited page.
- Must be at least 3 pages in length (not including the title page or reference page) , double-spaced, 1 inch margins, with 12 point fonts, Times New Roman.