Science homework help. Week Three Discussion Post
The grading of your initial discussion board post is based on the following:
· Describing concepts and ideas is “acceptable” work, for which you will receive some points.
· Describing AND analyzing concepts and ideas is “good” work, for which you will receive additional points.
· Describing, analyzing, AND referencing/citing at least 2 APPROPRIATE sources outside of your textbook is “excellent” work, for which you will receive all points.
Watch online video clips from the documentary “Unnatural Causes: Is Inequity Making Us Sick? Go to http://www.unnaturalcauses.org/video_clips.php, use the dropdown next to “Select Filter” in the center of the page in order to watch the clips associated with Episode #4.
· Episode 4: Eleven Clips
Based on the video clips you watched this week and last week, thoroughly answer each part of the following questions. Number your responses to correspond with each question – e.g., 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.
1. What is the significance of the series title/name Unnatural Causes? Explain.
2. What are social determinants of health? Provide Examples.
3. What is the difference between individual health and population health? Expand on your response.
4. How do inequality and social injustice produce health consequences? Provide examples.
5. Clearly explain why health outcome is so much more than a combination of health care, individual behaviors, and/or genetics?
*Utilizing and citing at least two new academic sources, investigate and expand upon all five questions. Your class textbook WILL NOT count as a source; Use APA style.