>Telecommunications Engineering homework help.
3. Explain the current business e-commerce features 1mark➢ What are the current website features? ➢ What types of these features can be annoying to customers? Provide pictures.• What can you do to improve the current features on the website?
4. Explain the business e-commerce process 1 marks➢ Explain in detail all the steps from the time user enters the website until the final user buys a product.• What can be improved in the process?
5. Site Design 1.5 marks➢ Evaluate the website design focusing on the eight most important factors in successful e-commerce site design (ease of use, ease of purchase, simple graphics … etc.). You are required to evaluate each factor. o What can be improved in the site design to be one of the most successful e-commerce websites?
6. Business software 1 marks
The development of an e-commerce website requires more interactive functionalities, such as the ability to respond to user input (name and address forms), capturing customer orders for goods and services, clearing credit card transactions on the fly, consolidating price and product databases, and even adjustingadvertising on the screen based on user characteristics.
➢ Explain the different types of software used on the website to perform the current functionalities. • What can be done to improve the software?
8. Categorize marketing and advertising strategy and method. 1 mark➢ Explain the current online, offline, and social media marketing strategies of the e-commerce business?• What can be done to improve the marketing aspects of the business?
9. Know your competitors. 2 marks➢ Choose a website of one competitor in the same industry (locally or globally) and compare it with your chosen company’s site. Indicate why the competitor’s website is better or worse than the chosen company’s website. Provide screenshots with explanation.
o What can be done by learning from your competitor’s experience?
10. Conclude your report. 1 mark
Summarize the above points and include your recommendation to improve the e-commerce business.
Guidelines for the assignment:
✓ The answer sheet must include the following:o Cover pageo Questionso Answers ✓ Make sure to include the cover page with all information required. One mark will be deducted if there is no cover page✓ This is a group project (3-4 students), which is part of your course score. It requires effort, research, and critical thinking.✓ You are required to choose one current business from the list. ✓ Each website can be chosen by one group only. ✓ Use font Times New Roman, 12 font size✓ Use 1.5 line spacing with adjust to all paragraphs(alignment).✓ Use the footer function to insert page number.✓ Ensure that you follow the APA style in your project and references.✓ The minimum number of required references is 5references using APA style.✓ Your whole project report length should be between 2200to 2800 words. ✓ You must check the spelling and grammar mistakes before submitting the assignment.✓ Up to 20% of the total grade will be deducted for providing a poor structure of assignment. Structure includes these elements paper style, free of spelling and grammar mistakes, referencing and word count. ✓ Your file should be saved as Word Doc. [Example]: Yourname_CRN_ECOM101_ Project Assignment Part 1