THIS IS DUE ON SATURDAY UNFAILINGLY! NO PLAGARISM! PROFESSOR CHECKS FOR THAT ON SAFE ASSIGN!.
I HAVE ATTACHED THE READINGS YOU WOULD BE USING FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT. WORTH 100 POINTS!
- Please use Level 1 Headers in your paper so that I can easily discern what part of the assignment you are addressing. Since there are 5 questions in this assignment, you would need 6 Level 1 Headers.
Word / Source count requirement: There are no stated requirements. You want to be thorough, robust, and in-depth on the assignments versus trying fit it into a page count / source count requirement.
You will need to use cited support in this assignment. Some of the questions (Qs 1, 2, and 4 at minimum) necessitate cited support for you to adequately answer the question.
Remember to focus on answering the five questions. The primary purpose of this assignment is for you to demonstrate understanding of the Case Study design
Case Study Assignment Instructions
Each qualitative design is slightly different from the others; these differences are important for researchers to consider when selecting a design that is most appropriate for exploring their research problem. After reviewing the Reading & Study material for the module, address the following paper in current APA format:
1. Provide a description of the case study design and when it is appropriate to use this design.
2. Describe 2 problems or challenges you might encounter when using this design.
3. Provide a problem statement pertaining to doctoral persistence of business students.
4. Craft 2 qualitative research questions that appropriate for case study design.
5. Compose a purpose statement to address one of these research questions that aligns with a case study design.
- Creswell and Poth (2018) Chapter 4: Five Qualitative Approaches to Inquiry
- Creswell and Poth (2018) Chapter 5: Five Different Qualitative Studies
- Yin (2018) Chapter 1: Getting Started: How to Know Whether and When to Use the Case Study as a Research Method
- Yin (2018) Chapter 2: Designing Case Studies: Identifying Your Case(s) and Establishing the Logic of Your Case Study
- Yin (2018) Chapter 3: Preparing to Collect Case Study Evidence: What you Need to Do Before Starting to Collect Case Study Data